Sunday 29 June 2008

The Memorial.











My grandmother's request was to have her funeral and cremation up in Brisbane with the family, then have her ashes brought down here to Canberra and buried with her husband. It was such a lovely day, mum bought a bubble making machine and I bought some bright balloons for all the children to release.




Thank you Amanda for coming to share this special afternoon, I really appreciated the effort...I look forward to your party in 2 weeks time.




Here are some pics to share of our special time. I have some sneaky ones of you Amanda in the background and Nat looking like a yum mum LOL.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

No worries - I was very happy to come along and pay my respects to your Nanna. I have very fond memories of her and I thought the service was lovely.

Great pics and I think your Nanna would have been very pleased with it.

Big hugs,

Amanda xoxo

Modern Parents Vintage Ways said...

Thanks Amanda.

Would you and J like to come over for a BBQ in a couple of weeks?