Friday 13 June 2008

Disco Night.




Tonight the girls had their school disco, parents and families were invited too. Nick decided to stay home with the little girls as Poppy is unwell. It was a nice evening, they served up pizza (no Pizza Arte) but it was OK LOL. There is one mother who I really enjoy talking to so we sat down together at the beginning. We didn't stay till the end as Jess was really tired, it has been a long week, and I don't think she overly enjoys these types of things. I don't think we'll ever have to worry about Jess sneaking out at night.


Here are a couple more pics, the one of the girls and I would have been an excellent shot if it was in focus, or the shutter speed was right *insert wacko face* I look like I have a few heads in the last one. I am really unhappy with the camera atm, well more with myself for fiddling with it! I will get the instructions out on the weekend and have a go at getting it right, yes I know I'm bloody hopeless!!!!!! The one of Jess with her face painted was taken at the actual dance. I was a little shy to get the camera out while there as I am unsure of the photo etiquette, I would hate to get told off for taking pics, it seems society is very sensitive with this these days, which is a shame.

No comments: