Thursday 11 January 2007

Some of Maisie's friends....









Over the last 12 months I have met some of the most amazing women on my favourite mumma website Essential Baby. I thought I might (with their permission) put up a couple of pics of these beautiful kids who are around the same age as Maisie. Who knows one of the boys could be my future son in law. And with mother's like they have I wouldn't complain.

The first is 'the man' Zane. Born in October2005. Zane has been a great little guy for his mum and dad. Zizzy did resort to some funny methods with him at one point but that is water under a bridge now. Zizzy, Zane's mum has been my rock over the last six months. We recently met up in Melbourne.
Second is the 'Punk' Will. He was born in January 2006. He gives his mum a little grief with his sleeping habits but I'm sure he'll grow out of it. And then start again when he reaches 18. Will's mum Mel has been wonderful company for me. We have had some very funny conversations. We both share a love of cloth nappies.

Lastly is Miss Ava. Who was born in March 2006. She is the most adorable easy going baby. Her mum Amanda is someone who I consider a really great friend. She has a great sense of humour and I enjoy our chats. We have been great support for each other having babies so close in age.

I have many more online friends and I will chase them up for pics to post here in Sophie, Jessie and Maisie's meeting place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics look great B. I feel excited for Zane that he's got little friends all over Aust that he doesn't even know about yet lol!! I'm so looking forward to seeing this blogg take off for the girls and hopefully coming back in in 5,10 and even 20 years from now and seeing what they are up to. I really do hope that one day Zane can meet the girls IRL - hopefully real soon!

Z