Friday 12 January 2007

Some more pictures....


























I thought I would start this blog and bombard everyone with pictures. This posts consists of some more from Christmas and a few of Maisie with her cousin Ruby. Ruby is the daughter of my brother James and his lovely wife Natalie. She was born in June 2006. Like Will she gives her parents grief with her sleeping habits.



I am also including one from New Years Eve. We had our good friends Kim and Dave over for dinner and we were outnumbered by kids. The picture is from left to right Maddison, Chloe, Sophie and Jess. Kim and I walked down into the city to get away from the kid overload. We got back in time for the countdown and watched the fireworks from the font of our place. Nick and Dave took the girls up to the balcony to watch the earlier ones while Kim and I were out. it was a quiet New Years Eve. In our younger days Kim and I partied hard. Now we are mothers things are different.
Nick and I are thinking of booking a Harbour View room in Sydney in a few years time. We will take the girls up with us.

No comments: