Wednesday 19 November 2008

A new way to carry a handbag!


I had to laugh just before when Poppy came out to the kitchen, she was carrying her handbag in an unusual kind of way. I couldn't help but take a photo of her.......So the dummy chain is OT, but I don't care :) It's a funny thing when you get to your fourth child, you tend to not give a hoot about these types of things or what anyone else thinks! I have wasted so much time in the last five and a half years of motherhood worrying about sleep, food and all that jazz. I was walking through the shops yesterday with Poppy in the trolley, a headband on and the dummy chain with two dummies...I can only imagine what others probably thought haha........It has been so much easier with Poppy....I think we have a happy medium and everyone is happy. She is a clingy little thing who does not like me out of her sight for long periods and loves to have cuddles with Nick and I. She is starting to learn what 'No' means LOL..the sooner the better I say, as she gets into everything. I can't remember any of the others being this curious.


Good times ahead I think :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is such a cute pic!!! Poppy has grown up so much. I so agree with you on worrying about things - next baby (if it happens) things will be very different I tell you lol!!

Ciao now
Ziz xxx