Monday 28 July 2008

Bug Free...I'm Free.....

For the first time in over 4 weeks I am sitting here on my own, with no-one to interrupt me! Poppy is sleeping like a doll (pity she doesn't sleep like this at night ROFL). I was able to send everyone off this morning to where they're meant to be.

I had some fantastic photo opportunities over the weekend, but my batteries are flat and I haven't been arsed to put them on the charger (you know me). So a marvellous photo opportunity presented itself as follows: Yesterday Maisie was playing with a tiny chair from the doll house, I look out at her and she was trying to sit on it as if it was a real chair. If you can picture a large cartoon like elephant trying to sit on a human chair, that in fact will give you a correct image of what I saw. This girl is just hilarious without trying. If she's just being Maisie, you're bound to have a laugh at her, and she will laugh back of course.

Aunty Manda popped over on Saturday for a visit which was nice. She gave the girls some hair accessories, which, they haven't put down all weekend. It worked out well because they were rehearing for a concert they were to put on during our Sunday BBQ with friends Kim, Dave and their 3 kids. Unfortunately they had to pull out as they're all sick. Instead they held the concert for N and I later in the afternoon, N recorded them!

Just another thought, on Friday night as I put Jess to bed she told me that she wants to live in a house with stairs. It brought back memories of myself as a child, I always dreamed of having a house with heaps of stairs, 2 storey's at least. She reminds me of myself all the time, it's scary.

Talk soon,
Belinda

2 comments:

Shaggy said...

hey Bel, yes i have found you. love the blog and hearing about what youre up to.

I also love the stage thingy you have made. they look great. Wish when i was little I had a mum like you

Modern Parents Vintage Ways said...

Aww, thanks deb!!!