Monday 21 July 2008

Sophie at home today.....








As I mentioned in last night's post, Sophie is home today with infected eyes. They are getting better, I would say she will be right to go back tomorrow. Mine on the other hand got worse overnight and are just bloodshot today. I think if they don't improve I might go to the Dr. I really wanted to go tot he shops today to get some coffee...but I look like I'm on drugs. I can't believe I have got this far with no caffeine!




I took a couple of pics earlier. One is of Sophie playing with her paper dolls, and one of her eyes, which don't look too bad. I should take one of my eyes. The other is of the theatre I'm making, I have taken it next to Sophie's theatre.I still have a little way to go with it, I would like to put some more gloss coats on it and make the proper curtains. The backdrop looks a little dodgy as you can see where I have glued LOL. Oh and the top where the curtains will go is not straight ROFL.... I cut the box with a knife :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Sophie.....hope both you and her are feeling better soon! Had to laugh at your looking like a druggy comment lol! Z