Sunday 7 December 2008

What a week....



































This last week was very busy for N and I.....it was the last huge week of the year for him, in what has just been a massive year!!!! He may travel between now and the new year, but it will not be as intense as things have been. Kind of a little breathing space :)

I had my exam on Friday, so spent most nights preparing. There was no cramming as such, as I had paced it out pretty well. I feel I did OK in the exam, I never stopped writing, but probably should have spent less time on the short answer questions and more on the reading review at he end. The reading review was rather hilarious considering the last week in federal politics, it was comparing research on education with the opinions of Julia Gillard, Kevin Rudd and Brendan Nelson! It was funny considering a phone conversation I had with one of N's colleagues this week ;) Overall it was a very enjoyable exam ;)

We have had a very relaxing weekend. I really love this time of the year, the warm days, lazy afternoon sleeps, sitting outside watching the girls play and having friends around! We had a Christmas BBQ on Saturday night with N's family as we will be away over Christmas. N's brother took the most amazing photos of the girls, some of which I have included. So if you're reading this, thank you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bel I swear you are the luckiest woman in the world to have such adorable girls!!!

P.S. OMG Maisie's hair!!!!!!! It's so gorgeous and long now....

*green with little girl envy* Ziz xxx