Saturday 13 October 2007

Some pics of the girls.....




Just thought I would share a couple of photos I took of the girls this morning. I am finding now that Poppy is almost 3 weeks old she is more awake and alert. I can't believe it has been three weeks since she was born. She is a good little girl. She feeds and sleeps pretty well. Has a couple of unsettled times which is very normal.


The girls all seem to love her. Maisie is happy to have a cuddle and get on with what she is doing. Sophie would hold her all day long if she could. And like Maisie; Jess is happy to have a little cuddle and move on.


I am looking forward to her longer stretches of awake time after a feed so we can get out and do more things. I am a little house bound at the moment.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bel,

I have Zane on my knee now looking through the photos! He just called Poppy pitty baby - which means pretty baby in Zane talk. P.S. No prompting from mummy either lol!!

Nick said...

Aw how cute Z. Perhaps they could get married. I know he comes from a good background. He may turn out to be a lawyer and in a band....What more could a girl want in a husband and gosh they would make good looking babies wouldn't they lol....