Thursday 15 March 2007

He's here and needs a name.....



Finally Nick is not the only man in the house..............
I have been wanting to get a little model for some time. Maisie and I went out shopping on Thursday. There is a beautiful baby and maternity shop in the city that I like to look at. When walking past the window he caught my eye.

Luckily for me one of our suppliers works there and was on that day. She let me adopt him. He is originally from Europe and has been living in the shop modelling this and that.


How do we know it's a boy? Well he is let me say very realistic. He has fitted in to our family life very well so far. Maisie just laughs at him and Sophie tries to steal him and hide him in her room.


We don't do boy names in this house. And this little guy needs a name. Suggestions are more than welcome......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, hello, it's Saturday already. You can't do that and then leave it for 2 days. What's going on?

Anonymous said...

I like these names:

Jasper
Darcy

Anonymous said...

Jackson
Milo

Anonymous said...

Riley
Rohan


let us know what name you picked :)

Modern Parents Vintage Ways said...

Yes I like Milo. I think it suits him. So Milo it is then :)

Cheers for that.

Modern Parents Vintage Ways said...

EEEEeeeeeekkkkk just remembered we have a scan for this baby in a couple of weeks. We will be trying to find out the sex. If it's a boy I might need help again.......