Friday 23 February 2007

I am so sorry for lack of posts..........

I am very sorry to all my devoted blog readers. I have been very unwell these past few weeks. Self inflicted I might add. I am around 9 weeks pregnant with very bad morning day and night sickness combined with a couple of urinary tract infections. I am one of these very unlucky ones.........

Thankfully my beautiful mum is coming down tomorrow and will be taking the girls and I up to stay with her and my dad for the week. I did the exact same thing when I was pregnant with Maisie.

On a good note our site is up and running. The amazing Tea has come up with something very special. Nick and I are so happy. I am so glad we crossed paths..... But that is another story......

www.mpvw.com.au

I will be back very soon with some great updates on our 3 beautiful girls.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya,

Sorry you've been so unwell! :(

I am also sorry I missed your Mum on the weekend. I think going up to stay with them is an excellent idea and just the break you need. Take care matey and rest up.

Big hugs,

Mands xx