Sunday 26 August 2007

Cupcakes for morning tea......







Last night I attended my dear friend April's 30th birthday party. She has the most amazing red curly hair like Maisie only hers is long. She wore the most beautiful green dress that complimented her hair.

She has always been very good to my girls showing them with gifts and spoiling them rotten when she see's them. Nick and I hold April in high regards. So much so that we have asked her to be the godmother of this baby due to arrive in 4 weeks time. She has happily accepted.

When I was leaving the party she made me bring home these beautiful cupcakes for the girls that she made herself. She went to great details l with the coloured icing and cute paper lined boxes.

Today is a beautiful spring day in Canberra so I took the opportunity to have a little cupcake picnic in the backyard. Enjoy the pictures.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bel

I'm at work and I had kept this site in my faves, so I thought i'd pop on to see what you all had been up to :)

Love the pics, the girls are just beautiful

talk soon

love Tam